The name of this blog (and me) is Confessions of a Fat Chick, so maybe I should make some confessions. :)
- I talk a lot about eating healthy, but I still eat fast food. I go through phases of being able to resist food and then eating more than I should.
- I talk about being "fit," but I didn't get addicted to fitness until recently.
- I talk alot about body acceptance, but sometimes, I have a hard time accepting my body. Those times aren't as common as they use to be, but I do have times where I hate what I see in the mirror. I get down on myself just like everyone else.
- Sometimes, and I HATE myself for this, I find myself judging other fat people. When I realize what I'm thinking, I make myself stop and I kind of internally yell at myself. I regurgitate what society has trained us to think about fat people and I hate when I do it. I cannot be the only person that sometimes finds themselves doing this.
- I am all about body acceptance and I want to accept mine and that's what this page is about. However, I also use it to track my weight loss and fitness goals because I want to lose weight. I want to accept my body as it is and damn it, I want to lose weight because that is something that I always wanted to do. You can judge me for that, I don't care. But it's my body and I'll do what I want and what I want is to lose weight for ME. If I stay "fat," that's fine. I just want to be back to my "fat" high school weight. That would be GREAT.
<3 - CFC