I want to get up early and go before work, but I wouldn't get enough sleep then because I have a crap sleep schedule. One of the main problems between the gym and I is that I AM SO BUSY. Once my boyfriend deployed I had two options: 1) keep continuously busy or 2) go crazy. Since I genuinely enjoy being busy, I went with option one.
OPTION ONE TOOK OVER, MAN:
- I'm working overtime at work. 50 hours or so instead of 40.
- Two swing clubs.
- THE HOLIDAYS
- Preparing for the holidays (I go ALL out)
- People wanting to hang out all the time.
- Weekly dinner at a friend's place.
- Various projects
Things to Do:
- I HAVE to go at LEAST three times a week. I feel like a total failure now if I don't.
- If I can't go in the afternoon, I'm going to have to get my fat butt up and go in the AM.
- I need to start going to bed no later than midnight. Earlier on the days when I work at 4am. This way I have a better chance of getting up to go to the gym on days when I can't make it later.
- I possibly need to learn to say no to people. Or delay them. Either way.
If you have any ideas on how to fit this in, LET ME KNOW. I usually budget 2.5 hours for the gym. That's driving there, changing, elliptical, quick rest to rinse my face, stretching, weights, stretching, shower, dress, and then do my hair (which doesn't take long).
<3 - CFC